Friday, January 25, 2013

[.never postpone a prompting.]

I've been meaning to post for a while now, but times just seems to be flying right on by!  So, I figured, what better to do on a Friday night while hubby is working?  YouTube and blog!  Poor Rudy!  Probably wishing he could go for a run, but it is ICE outside and that just ain't happening!
 
Here was my 34 week pic-a-ture! I can't believe this little girl will be here so quickly!  Sooner than we realize, I am sure!
 
 
We almost have her room completely finished!
We still need to hang some rods for her "closet".
The joys of living in a rental ;)
We now have her stroller and car seat!
Thanks Mom!
I am SUPER excited about our videographer!
I could easily eat a box of cereal in one sitting.
I always resort to yoga pants and hoodies.
Lance and I like to try and guess which of her body parts is protruding out of my stomach.
I get the comment on almost a daily basis of how "tiny" I am, when in reality I feel like I am the size of a house.
*dang cereal*
But in all honesty I am very glad I have not got any rude comments that people tell you about.
I guess I'll count my blessings.
 
On to my other child, my fur-baby.  He really is loving the snow!  When I know I'm not going to fall on my face, I take him up behind our house and let him roam around like crazy as he starts running psycho laps through the snow.
 

 
Yes I will be more obsessed about taking pictures of miss k than I am about my puppylove.  Either get used to it, or get over it :)
 
 
As long as I have lived in Utah, I have never experienced "freezing rain".
Well, yesterday, I did.
And this is the result.
I can't help but hear the words of Rainman in my mind when I look at this.
*don't click if you don't like language*
 
 
After about 5 minutes (which seems like an eternity) to get up the hill to our place, I made it to the top and then failed miserably as I tried to pull into the driveway.  The second I hit the ice I slid down into the snow bank.  Why Mr. snowplow/salt blower can you not throw your cool sand/salt mixture into our driveways?
It would have saved my husband a couple hours of his day.
 
I must say, I am entirely grateful for Lance that he is willing to chizzle away at the second layer of ice so I could actually get into the driveway the second time around.
 
 
And now I'm pretty sure I'll end my night in the love sac, snuggling my puppylove, snacking on some TUMS and watching The Vampire Diaries.

0 {show some love}:

Post a Comment