Wednesday, January 16, 2013

[.you mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.]

What did you do in 2012 that you have never done before?
I went snowmobiling for my first time!
I went horseback riding with Lance on Antelope Island!
I went tubing down a river! Not rafting, just the tube and I.
We bought a trailer!
Went to my first non-country concert! Mumford and Sons!
Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions and will you make more for 2012?
Well, I kept most of them and I will always make more.

What countries did you visit this last year?
Maybe I can answer this question differently one day!

What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
.More love for certain people in my life.
.A better relationship with my Savior.
Possibly a home? Just throwing it out there! Maybe in a couple years?

What day will be etched in your memory?
The day I found out I was pregnant and the day we found out it was a girl.

What was your biggest struggle this year?
Buying birthday presents on time! Pft!

What was your biggest achievement this year?

Helping my clients reach their goals.
One of the best feelings in the world. Although I cannot force my clients to do anything it makes me feel successful when I see my clients succeed.

What was the best thing you bought this year?
Our trailer :)
A dyson vacuum, rims for the truck and a crib!

Where did most of your money go?
Who knows!? ;)
We try and distribute our money pretty evenly. For the last 5 months we have been using the envelope system that I used in high school and it helps us a lot when budgeting.

What did you get really excited about this year?
Dressing miss K in adorable clothes!
What songs will remind you of 2012?

Compared to last year, are you: much happier, much nicer, or richer?

Happier and hopefully nicer, I'm hoping one day to be richer but I'm happy for now.

What do you wish you had done more of?
Oraganizing and cleaning

What do you wish you had done less of?
Procrastinating.
Did you fall in love this year?
With little Miss K, can't even imagine once she's here.

What was your favorite television program of 2012?
Oh no..here we go!
Vampire Diaries, again!
Pretty Little Liars!
Once Upon a Time!
Parenthood!
I watched random seasons of Greys Anatomny when Lance would watch too.
Eek, am I embarrassing myself enough yet?
I'm not so sure I want to start Modern Family??

What did you want and get this year?
A trailer :)

What was the best movie you saw this year?
Loved! The Lucky One

What did you do for your birthday and how old did you turn?

Turned 24, spent time with family. Maybe this year I will do something crazy for 25?!

What would have made your year more satisfying?
To work harder on marketing myself as a Personal Trainer and Photographer.


How would you describe your personal fashion statement this year?
Ha, yoga pants and workout jackets. Boo yah!

What kept you sane this year?
My puppylove, far-fa-ga-noo-gan, Rudy! Sounds crazy but anytime my emotions get the best of me he always makes me happy! I told Lance that when we are in an argument sometimes all I have to do is look at Rudy and I'm instantly in a better mood.
Lance can hold grudes but Rudy has no idea ;)
What celebrity did you fancy most in 2012?
Sean Lowe!! Wowza!
Oh, and Adam Levine!

Who did you miss most in 2012?
Still missed Jake.

It's good to have him back, I swear that kid can always make a situation better.

Who were the best new people you met this year?

Cortnie brought my nephew Paxton into the world in March. He is adorable.
My other sister Mandy also brought Londyn into the world in September, she is beautiful.
I am excited for these new babes to be in my life and be friends to little miss k.

What is a valuable lesson you learned this year?
the mind is very powerful.

the way i think affects everything i do.
just because you made a mistake doesn't mean that the next moment can't be even better.

.My Resolutions for 2013.

focus more on others
establish a strong[er] savings
laundry. plain and simple. like nike says, just do it.
go skydiving - what the what??
run more races
buy birthday presents on time!!
try paleo - at least for a month
maintain a healthy life[style]
{communicate with my Father in Heaven daily}
be an example
still go to the temple at least once a month
become a mom
and
try a little harder to be a little better

0 {show some love}:

Post a Comment